Perfect for your own compositions! Don't forget to send them in!
- Stave (wide lines)
- Stave (wide lines with space for you to draw a picture of what your music is about)
- Stave (narrow lines)
- Happy Birthday Bears!
- Christmas Cello Girl
- Cello to label and colour in
- Large Cello - how colourful and patterned can you make it?
- Collage Cello - do you like the collage cello designs on littlecellist.com? Now you can design your own!
- Rosie Flo Strings - Roz Streeten who draws the Rosie Flo colouring books has very kindly given us this colouring page from her new book Rosie Flo's Music. You can see more Rosie Flo books and examples of how children have coloured them in at rosieflo.co.uk.
- Bach and his family - a big thank you to Dover Publications for this colouring page. It comes from their Great Composers Colouring Book which you can buy here: store.doverpublications.com
- Practice Calendar (including top tips for getting out of doing your cello practice and tricking your teacher) Both cover and inside pages should be printed off double-sided in booklet form (look under the advanced printing options on your computer) to make an A5 folded booklet.
Practice Calendar (Cover)
Practice Calendar (Inside Pages)
Read about these here:
- Teddy Bear Certificate 1 ('for splendiferous …')
- Teddy Bear Certificate 2 ('near impossible feat of …')
- Word Search 1 (Instruments of the Orchestra)
- Word Search 2 (Parts of the Cello)
- Criss Cross 1 (Musical terms)
- Anagrams (Musical forms)
- Composer Puzzle
- Instrument Puzzle
- Silly Quiz
(For another silly quiz, see the e-letter about the Principal Cellist!)
Solutions to all the puzzles on littlecellist.com